Ahead of the MWC Event slides of the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus have been leaked and confirm the prices and some specs.
As you can see on the Image above the Huawei P10 will come in 2 different Versions. Both will offer 4 and 6 GB RAM and up to 128 GB storage. When recalculated to US Dollars the pricing of the Devices looks as follows:
- P10 4GB/32GB: ¥3,488 ($508) [3 colors]
- P10 4GB/64GB: ¥4,088 ($595) [6 colors]
- P10 6GB/128GB: ¥4,688 ($682) [9 colors]
- P10 Plus 4GB/64GB: ¥4,988 ($726) [5 colors]
- P10 Plus 6GB/128GB: ¥5,688 ($828) [5 colors]
The Huawei P10 is rumored to have a 5.5 inch screen with a 1440p resolution. The phones are powered by the Kirin 965 Processor and feature a Double-Camera setup from leica on the back with 12 MP each and in the front we will see an 8 MP camera. The differences of the phones will mostly be optical. For example the P10 will have a flat screen , while the P10 plus will feature curved edges.
The Huawei P10 and P10 plus will be revealed on the 26th of February.